Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

Nino Brickston's LSSD Application

Keemh3

Nino Brickston's LSSD Application Empty Nino Brickston's LSSD Application

Post  Keemh3 Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:43 pm

(( IC ))

1.) What is your full name? Nino Brickston

2.) Where were you born? New York.

3.) What is your age?26

4.) Please state your previous job work in detail.
    - First job was at the burger shot, I worked on the grill and did some cleaning.
    -I also drove a taxi for a while, around 2 years I did that.

5.) Why do you wish to become an employee of the LSSD?
    Well Los Santos is full of trash, somebody needs to clean it up, I think I'm the right person for the job. Another reason is I need a job and I think this is a great opportunity for me to help the community out a little by making sure their streets and their air is fresh everyday.

6.) What skills do you have?
    Well I use to clean at the burger shot so I think I'm able to do a good job a cleaning, I also was a taxi driver so driving safely and professionally was a must for me. I'm loyal and I'm a hard worker that makes sure the job gets done.
    (( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone?
    GMT - 7

2.) Can you speak clear English?
    Yes.

3.) Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
    I don't have a microphone but I have ventrilo, as far as the mic goes I dont see how that would get in the way of this kind of rp.

4.) What level are you?
    4 with the points to be level 5 and maybe almost 6.

5.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why?
    I was banned for like a day and a half, I was caught up in some range ban situation which had nothing to do with me and that is why I was unbanned.
    Michael Williams
    Admin

Nino Brickston's LSSD Application Empty Re: Nino Brickston's LSSD Application

Post  Michael Williams Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 am

Nino Brickston's LSSD Application Lssdaccepted

Dear Mr./Mrs., I am glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact a Supervisor or above in-game to recieve your orientation, and then you are off to work! If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at MichaelWilliams@lssd.tk ((forum pm)). Thank you for applying, and we wish you the best of luck!

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:19 pm