Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

[ACCEPTED] Brian_Johnson lssd application

brian_johnson

[ACCEPTED] Brian_Johnson lssd application Empty [ACCEPTED] Brian_Johnson lssd application

Post  brian_johnson Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:52 am

(( IC ))

1.) What is your full name?brian johnson

2.) Where were you born?glen,park los santos

3.) What is your age?21

4.) What is your Ph. Number?five five three two

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos?((Your Level))six years goin on seven

5.) Please state your previous job work in detail.taxi mechanic bodyguard

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD?becuase i can use the exstra cash for my familiy also i need a part time job

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD?because i come to you with exsperience and will not take this job as a joke and i brian johnson make a oath to follow all those rules

8.) Do you know your way around LSSD?yes

9.) Can you use proper English?yes

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone?gmt 5

2.) Age:14

3.) Gender:male

4.) Do you have Ventrilo?yes

5.) Do you have a Microphone?yes

6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why?never been baned i respect server rules

7.) Other Accounts:none

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)):well i have been in lots of families like grove,ballas,vatos,aztecas,triads,hells angels,shadow complex,ls confedential,orange brother bro hood, as you can see iam a not just good but great rper to have been in so many fractions i also was accept in lspd before
    Akiba_Danny
    President
    President

[ACCEPTED] Brian_Johnson lssd application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Brian_Johnson lssd application

Post  Akiba_Danny Sun May 02, 2010 8:33 am

[ACCEPTED] Brian_Johnson lssd application Lssdaccepted

Dear Mr.Brian,
    I am glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact a Supervisor or above in-game to receive your orientation, and then you are off to work! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for applying, and we wish you the best of luck!

You are now ready for a take-off. But before you do read this LSSD Hand Book for basic Instructions and guide.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:09 pm