Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

Clifford_Harris. LSSD application for assistant.

Clifford_Harris

Clifford_Harris. LSSD application for assistant. Empty Clifford_Harris. LSSD application for assistant.

Post  Clifford_Harris Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:29 am

(( IC ))

1.) What is your full name?

Clifford Harris

2.) Where were you born?

Ganton, LS

3.) What is your age?

I'm twenty years old.

4.) Please state your previous job work in detail.

I've worked as an armsdealer for vife years. Then I got caught and locked up. So in prison it is
    very common to clean the penitentiary. So that's how I build up some experience with cleaning.

At the moment I'm working as a mechanic and it's really nice and I love to repare vehicles.
    It is good to help other people.

5.) Why do you wish to become an employee of the LSSD?

Well, helping the city is not only good for me but good for everybody right ? Especially for our
    descendants. It's also much better for tourists to come in an clean city. And since I've clean so
    much in prison I think ya'll can use a experience person in cleaning and knows ho to lead
    a team.

6.) What skills do you have?

I've sanitation experience and I know how to lead a team. Further going, I know ho to make
    weapons if need so, for example a shovel. Or if a vehicle needs to be repared I know how to
    fix that.

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone?

GMT+0.

2.) Can you speak clear English?

Yes I can.

3.) Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?

Yes. I have ventrilo and a working mic.

4.) What level are you?

I'm level 7.

5.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why?

Prisoned yes. For dealing weapons and run from a police officer.
    Michael Williams
    Admin

Clifford_Harris. LSSD application for assistant. Empty Re: Clifford_Harris. LSSD application for assistant.

Post  Michael Williams Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:50 pm

Clifford_Harris. LSSD application for assistant. Lssdaccepted

Dear Mr/Mrs., I am glad to inform you that your application has been accepted. Please visit the landfill, the main area of operation of the LSSD, to be hired, and given a uniform. Thank you for applying to join the LSSD, and we hope to see you soon.

Other Comments:

- We are not allowing applications for certain positions at this moment, but these positions will be appointed at a later time. You are hired as a rank 1.

Signed, Michael Williams, Supervisor.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:19 pm