Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

Application for LSSD [David_Knights]

David_Knights

Application for LSSD [David_Knights] Empty Application for LSSD [David_Knights]

Post  David_Knights Mon May 17, 2010 10:11 pm

1.) What is your full name? David Knights

2.) Where were you born? All saints hospital

3.) What is your age? 27

4.) What is your Ph. Number? 5560

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos?((Your Level)) 3

5.) Please state your previous job work in detail. I used to be a National Guard until i got tired of seeing people die each and everyday, then i went to look for a new job and i saw a advertisement on the LSSD.

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD? I want to become a part of the LSSD because i would like to clean up the earth and the environment that we live in. Also to teach people on how to be environmentally friendly for example reusing, reducing, and recycle.

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD? The skills i have to be a member of the LSSD is
    to clean up the trash and show people which products/items go in which bin. ( just in case, because if they dont it will harm the environment. )
    8.) Do you know your way around LSSD? Yes

9.) Can you use proper English? Yes

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone? GMT -5:00

2.) Age: 13

3.) Gender: Male

4.) Do you have Ventrilo? yes

5.) Do you have a Microphone? yes (not sure if it works though)

6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why? No

7.) Other Accounts: No

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)):

As a little kid, i always wanted to be a LSSD member because they help the environment. While i was in school the teachers there told us that the world is changing rapidly and that there is so much more pollution in the world. One day the garbage man came and told us all about the LSSD and what it does and how it helps the world. I was so interested in the presentation that i knew what i wanted to be when i grew up. As i graduated i went to find where to apply for the LSSD, because i was inspired of that presentation. One day while i was watching television i came across a advertisement it said " Wanted new workers, join to LSSD today. Phone number: 415-542-8756!". When i saw the advertisement i hurried to the phone picked up the phone and called the number...
    Eric_justicia
    Foreman
    Foreman

Application for LSSD [David_Knights] Empty Re: Application for LSSD [David_Knights]

Post  Eric_justicia Tue May 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Application for LSSD [David_Knights] Lssdaccepted

Dear Mr.Knights,
    I am glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact a Supervisor or above in-game to receive your orientation, and then you are off to work! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for applying, and we wish you the best of luck!

You are now ready for a take-off. But before you do read this LSSD Hand Book for basic Instructions and guide.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:02 am