Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

Alex_Tweekaz LSSD Application (Security)

Alex_Tweekaz
    Alex_Tweekaz

Alex_Tweekaz LSSD Application (Security) Empty Alex_Tweekaz LSSD Application (Security)

Post  Alex_Tweekaz Thu May 20, 2010 8:03 pm

1.) What is your full name? Alex Tweekaz

2.) Where were you born? USA

3.) What is your age? 21

4.) What is your Ph. Number? 63

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos?((Your Level)) 16

5.) Please state your previous job work in detail. I worked as arms dealer untill i joined Crips. Then i changed job to Taxi/bus driver.

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD? Its quite boring with no job. I want to do something and not just chillin' around.

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD? I know the ways around Los Santos pretty well. I have experience about the codes allready. Im a good driver and i love to work.

8.) Do you know your way around LSSD? Yes.

9.) Can you use proper English? Yea.

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone? GMT + 1

2.) Age: 14

3.) Gender: Male

4.) Do you have Ventrilo? Yes.

5.) Do you have a Microphone? Yes.

6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why? Yes, by some N00b Ng's Like Alex Vela. Reason : Not listening to NG's

7.) Other Accounts: No.

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)): Out from SARP, i have been in LSPD before. It was pretty fun but it was a hard job. On SARP i only lived as a normal citizen.
    Sean_Darkwell
    Sean_Darkwell
    Co-Head of the Security
    Co-Head of the Security

Alex_Tweekaz LSSD Application (Security) Empty Re: Alex_Tweekaz LSSD Application (Security)

Post  Sean_Darkwell Thu May 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Well, just put some effort in your previous jobs, Just some more details, But you are ACCEPTED. Head to the quarry and make contact with one of the Security heads. Sean Darkwell - Simon viz.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:24 am