Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

[ACCEPTED] Martinez_Juanks Application

juanks

[ACCEPTED] Martinez_Juanks Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Martinez_Juanks Application

Post  juanks Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:46 pm

In character.

1.) What is your full name?
    Martinez_Juanks

2.) Where were you born?
    Texas. United States of America.

3.) What is your age?

4.) What is your Ph. Number?

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos?((Your Level))
    3 years.

5.) Please state your previous job work in detail.
    I was cab driver, nothing complicated but not the job that I wanted at all.

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD?
    Im searching for a full-time job, where I can earn money legally, something hard in Los Santos, and I think I can help the LSSD grow as a company.

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD?
    Well, I am a good men, I care about my friends, my job, and I try to do things in the best possible way, I actually have friends around Los Santos, and as they said, this city need people who care about the others, I think I can do that job, even if it's cleaning the city or repairing a building.

8.) Do you know your way around LSSD?
    Yes.

9.) Can you use proper English?
    Yes, I can.

Out of character.

1.) What is your timezone?
    UTC/GMT +1 hour (Madrid, Spain)

2.) Age:
    21 years old.

3.) Gender:
    Male.

4.) Do you have Ventrilo?
    Yes.

5.) Do you have a Microphone?
    I'll buy one this week.

6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why?
    Prisoned, couple of times.
    Mostly driving through sewers.
    Something illegal like selling guns.

7.) Other Accounts:
    No.

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)):
    I played in a Spanish roleplays server before this, was like this server, but in that one I had to pass a driver license (doing an exam), I had to pass the arms license too, I was in a faction being the "guy who do the dirty job" like revenges or thinks like that (Killing other people).
    [b]
    Melvin_Package
    Melvin_Package
    Co-President
    Co-President

[ACCEPTED] Martinez_Juanks Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Martinez_Juanks Application

Post  Melvin_Package Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:47 pm

[ACCEPTED] Martinez_Juanks Application Lssdaccepted

Dear Mr./Mrs., I am glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact a Supervisor or above in-game to receive your orientation, and then you are off to work! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for applying, and we wish you the best of luck!

You are now ready for a take-off. But before you do read this LSSD Hand Book for basic Instructions and guide.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:57 pm