Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

[ACCEPTED] David_De_Angelo Application.

David_De_Angelo

[ACCEPTED] David_De_Angelo Application. Empty [ACCEPTED] David_De_Angelo Application.

Post  David_De_Angelo Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:33 pm

(( IC ))

1.) What is your full name? David_De_Angelo

2.) Where were you born? Los Santos

3.) What is your age? 47

4.) What is your Ph. Number? 2808

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos? Five years.

5.) Please state your previous job work in detail. My previous work was taxi driver, always being very attentive to my passengers and taking them to their destination with all caution, respecting traffic laws.

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD? To make the streets of Los Santos more clean and organizated.

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD? I am a worker very helpful, always available for all that I requested.

8.) Do you know your way around LSSD? Yes

9.) Can you use proper English? yes

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone? http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=45

2.) Age: 22

3.) Gender: Male

4.) Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

5.) Do you have a Microphone? Yes

6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why? Never.

7.) Other Accounts: This is the first.

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)): SARP is my first contact with RolePlay, but i play a long time and im very I am very pleased. In los santos I work as a taxi driver, taking people to their destination, with all caution, always respecting the laws of traffic, ever roleplaying with other caracters.
    Akiba_Danny
    President
    President

[ACCEPTED] David_De_Angelo Application. Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] David_De_Angelo Application.

Post  Akiba_Danny Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Dear Applicant,
    I am proud to inform you, you have been accepted on the Los Santos Street and Sanitation Department.
    Congratualtions,

Supervisor Akiba Danny

[ACCEPTED] David_De_Angelo Application. Streetsk

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:24 pm