Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

Application: Tommy Ventrilo

Tommy_Ventrilo

Application: Tommy Ventrilo Empty Application: Tommy Ventrilo

Post  Tommy_Ventrilo Tue May 25, 2010 3:42 pm

(( IC ))

1.) What is your full name? Tommy Ventrilo

2.) Where were you born? Liberty City

3.) What is your age? 27

4.) What is your Ph. Number? 4533

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos?((Your Level)) I've only lived here a year.

5.) Please state your previous job work in detail.
    I spent several months working a with the Liberty City Sanitation Department prior to moving here. Since I moved here several months ago I've been working as a tow truck driver. I also have previous military experience working as a water purification technician.

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD?
    I'm looking for a new job that will allow me to make a difference for the city. I'd like to have a career where I can see the results of my work.

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD?
    I have previous experience. I work well as a member of a team, something I really learned in the military. I also work well with people, which tow truck drivers must do in order to build a customer base.

8.) Do you know your way around LSSD?
    I do, I've only been here a few months but I have a great deal of experience with the streets. ((I was a cop on another character for about 8 months))

9.) Can you use proper English?

I believe this application can attest to that.

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone? Eastern

2.) Age: 25

3.) Gender: Male

4.) Do you have Ventrilo? Sure do!

5.) Do you have a Microphone? Yup.

6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why? I've been imprisoned on other characters that I play for fun as a criminal.

7.) Other Accounts:

William_Baker - Currently a medic. Used to be a level 12ish cop before I took a break and had his stats wiped.

Jim_Kant - Currently in jail for busting a buddy out of the police garage.

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)):
    I used to be a cop who actually tried to RP. I also have experience RPing as a medic and a firefighter which all can be difficult at the best of times.
    Eric_justicia
    Foreman
    Foreman

Application: Tommy Ventrilo Empty Re: Application: Tommy Ventrilo

Post  Eric_justicia Tue May 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Application: Tommy Ventrilo Lssdaccepted

Dear Mr.Ventrilo,
    I am glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact a Supervisor or above in-game to receive your orientation, and then you are off to work! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for applying, and we wish you the best of luck!

You are now ready for a take-off. But before you do read this LSSD Hand Book for basic Instructions and guide.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:34 am