Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

[PENDING] Bei_Morgan's Application

bei_morgan

[PENDING] Bei_Morgan's Application Empty [PENDING] Bei_Morgan's Application

Post  bei_morgan Mon May 17, 2010 3:28 pm

(( IC ))

1.) What is your full name? Bei_Morgan

2.) Where were you born? Bandung, Indonesia

3.) What is your age? 21

4.) What is your Ph. Number? 8403

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos?((Your Level)) 1 year.

5.) Please state your previous job work in detail.
    I hate crimes. That's why i decided to work as mechanic before. I love cars. I'm still level 1 in this job. But I'm an hard worker. I always ride the truck to all over LS to promote my service to the Town. Once i got kidnapped, they tried to rob me while I tied up in their car, but thank God I escaped alive. I'm happy with my job, but i want new adventure in LSSD. That's why i try to apply work here.

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD?
    I love challenge. And i believe in LSSD i can found it. I love the way LSSD serve LS. I love to make everything clean and tidy. I want to make LS clean from diseases. And the most important is that i can work legally and give my service to LS.

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD?
    I'm an hardworker. I love taking ride to all around area in LS. I used to drove a mechanic truck, so i believe that i can take big vechile such as trashmaster easier.

8.) Do you know your way around LSSD? Yes, i do.

9.) Can you use proper English? Yes, i can.

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone? GMT + 7

2.) Age: 21

3.) Gender: male

4.) Do you have Ventrilo? Yes, i just installed. But i still need help to set di IP address for ventrilo.

5.) Do you have a Microphone? Yes, i do.

6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why? No, i never been banned or prisoned. I'm totally clean.

7.) Other Accounts: No.

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)): I'm playing RP for 2 months. Before i joined this server i play in local (Indonesian) server. In local server i was clean to. Never banned nor prisoned.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:39 am