Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

The noob - racist - Idiot has returned, Please, melvin or Akiba read this!

Sean_Darkwell
    Sean_Darkwell
    Co-Head of the Security
    Co-Head of the Security

The noob - racist - Idiot has returned, Please, melvin or Akiba read this! Empty The noob - racist - Idiot has returned, Please, melvin or Akiba read this!

Post  Sean_Darkwell Sat May 15, 2010 11:58 pm

When i playd SARP i got a SMS from ''Alex_Rivera'', he asked me ''Hey, are you Matt Rake?'', so, i said yes and asked why, he said he was the friend of Shinzei_Nakamura, then he asked me if i still was in the LSSD, i said it was none of his busseniss, then he stopped SMSing me, and i tough it was over. Later he tried to steal an sanchez, but he failed, and ran away, After that and some hours i was getting the bodyguard job and wanted to get back to the quarry, But ''Alex_Rivera'' car rammed me, Then he got out of his car and shot my car, my car blew up, then i shot his car back, it was on fire, he attempted to car-park me, but it failed, he grabbed his shotgun and tried to kill me with it, i won the gunfight, he ran away, after he SMSed me with ''You little nigger jew''. I have a screenshot that he said it to me, Just incase if you need it, I just want to insure you guys that Shinzei_Nakamura is Alex_Rivera and he will do anything to stop the LSSD. He keeps getting away with his Dming and such. We should do something.
    WongWok

The noob - racist - Idiot has returned, Please, melvin or Akiba read this! Empty Re: The noob - racist - Idiot has returned, Please, melvin or Akiba read this!

Post  WongWok Tue May 18, 2010 9:51 pm

He was back today KOSing us

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:10 pm