Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

[Accepted] Jay_Ray Personal Bodyguard Application

lalachrille1

[Accepted] Jay_Ray Personal Bodyguard Application Empty [Accepted] Jay_Ray Personal Bodyguard Application

Post  lalachrille1 Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:21 pm

First Name: Jay

Last Name: Ray

Why do you wish to become a Personal BodyGuard? I think that i would be a really good bodyguard . I would do my best att all time !! I never loose fokus .

From how much time you are in the LSSD Security? Maybe 1 and a half week . My time at LSSD has really been as perfect as it can be . Im regular Security right now .

You want become BodyGuard of:

[*]President of the LSSD Jimmy Tao.
    [*]Co-President of the LSSD Akiba Danny.

Anyone of theese people would be fine !!

Your Signature:
    ______Jay Ray______
    Akiba_Danny
    President
    President

[Accepted] Jay_Ray Personal Bodyguard Application Empty Re: [Accepted] Jay_Ray Personal Bodyguard Application

Post  Akiba_Danny Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:34 pm

[Accepted] Jay_Ray Personal Bodyguard Application Lssdaccepted

Dear Mr.Jay,
    I am glad to inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please contact a Supervisor or above in-game to receive your orientation, and then you are off to work! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for applying, and we wish you the best of luck!

You are now ready for a take-off. But before you do read this LSSD Hand Book for basic Instructions and guide.

Co-President of the LSSD Akiba Danny.

[Accepted] Jay_Ray Personal Bodyguard Application Streets

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:04 pm