Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

[ACCEPTED] Charlie_Kelso's Application

Charlie

[ACCEPTED] Charlie_Kelso's Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Charlie_Kelso's Application

Post  Charlie Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:16 am

1.) What is your full name? Charlie Kelso

2.) Where were you born? February 8th, 1990

3.) What is your age?

4.) What is your Ph. Number?

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos?((Your Level))
    5.) Please state your previous job work in detail.
    I have been a detective for 1 year, working in helping find missing people, I have also had a part time job as a taxi driver, and have gotten to know the area of Los Santos quite well.

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD?

I have noticed a increase of litter on the streets, and would like to help the community that has done so much for me.

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD?
    I grew up in a small village in Russia, when I was 15, I was accepted into a part time job as a street cleaner. I eventually climbed up the ranks until by the age of 19 I was the head of street cleaning in my small village. I wish to carry on my skills and put them to good use in America. Good team work skills, obey instructions, very hard worker

8.) Do you know your way around LSSD?
    Yes, because of my past experience as a taxi driver, I know the streets and surrounding areas of Los Santos very well.

9.) Can you use proper English?
    Sure can, although I came from Russia, English was my first language, and was spoken at home.

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone?
    +9.30 (Australia)
    2.) Age:
    3.) Gender:
    Male
    4.) Do you have Ventrilo?
    Yes
    5.) Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why?
    Never banned, but prisoned from being most wanted before, specifically trespassing on government property.
    7.) Other Accounts:
    Billy Grass- level 4 before reset

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)):
    Rank 2 in Russian Roulette
    Rank 3 in LSFMD (before reset)

[ACCEPTED] Charlie_Kelso's Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Charlie_Kelso's Application

Post  Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:26 am

Accepted, read the LSSD Handbook. Head to Hunter Quarry afterward.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:22 pm