Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone's Gotta Do It!

2 posters

[ App for LSSD ] Dan_Purvis

Dan_Purvis

[ App for LSSD ] Dan_Purvis Empty [ App for LSSD ] Dan_Purvis

Post  Dan_Purvis Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:51 am

(( IC ))

1.) What is your full name? Dan_Purvis

2.) Where were you born? Vice city

3.) What is your age? 16

4.) What is your Ph. Number? 6933

5.) How many years have you lived in Los Santos?((Your Level)) 3

5.) Please state your previous job work in detail. LSFMD, I worked there saving life's putting out fires and such. I also took some training in some areas that I see a useful and in the end I got Fired.

6.) In detail why do you want to be a part of the LSSD? I see it as a good place for me to start over, and forget about my pass as well as move on. I would like to be apart of something that keeps the grim out of the streets.

7.) In detail what skills do you possess that would make you a good addition to the LSSD? I have some training from LSFMD that i could use to stabilize a job sight injury till help arrives. I was also a mechanic for a number of years so I have some basic know how on how to fix a car.

8.) Do you know your way around LSSD? Well around Los Santos, yes

9.) Can you use proper English? I will try to stay away from the sailor talk, but yes.

(( OOC ))

1.) What is your timezone? -5

2.) Age: 16

3.) Gender: Male.

4.) Do you have Ventrilo? Yes.

5.) Do you have a Microphone? Yes.

6.) Have you ever been banned/prisoned. If so, why? yes, not by an admin but by LSPD, buy taking Kevlar Vest. ( we called ahead over /d and they said yes but someone didnt get the memo. )

7.) Other Accounts: None.

8.) In detail explain your past RP Experience((Both on Sarp and elsewhere)): I have played on many RP servers, most have /start and /seatbelt some other ones i played on were CnRs or had a bunch of DMers, I dont dm just to let you know.
    Paul_Wingston

[ App for LSSD ] Dan_Purvis Empty Re: [ App for LSSD ] Dan_Purvis

Post  Paul_Wingston Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:20 am

Accepted
    Report to the quarry for training/testing.

How did you get fired from the LSFMD? lol
    Dan_Purvis

Post  Dan_Purvis Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 am

Complaints about my anger, also my "attitude." When all i did was give some trainees some hard training, you know asking something they get it wrong they run a lap things. Then I was with some firemen and we went looking for "trouble" when we were not, just spying on a false call that ended in the kidnapping of an officer.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:43 am